Sunday, July 15, 2007

First post in the new blog on the new Blackberry! Now I can have something important looking to do whilst I wait for flying machines in the aeroportatoriums.

(Meh. I'm not trying to join the important looking people club really... Most of them are incompetent anyhow.)

But anyhow, to the purpose of this log: to recount bits and pieces of my life and record my thoughts in regards to them...

Today was a good day. First thing always for me is church on Sunday, which I have enjoyed as long as I can remember, even through some of the most antisocial phases of my life, but this Sunday's church experience was even more enjoyable than the norm. Starting things off, I have a friend who was Baptized at the beginning of the worship service, and then (less importantly in the grand scheme, but still noteworthy) toward the end of sunday school I had a chance to talk to a female friend I hadn't spoke to in ages who has grown to be extremely beautiful though the start of her college years (she was always cute, but now she's fairly gorgeous!).

Now of course this is yet another instance of Joey "checking out" someone in the "four years younger than me" club, but at 24, I think the year gap has moved its way into acceptability, which is advantageous to myself because I look about 4 years younger than I am (a blessing later, I suppose, but a curse now) which does not "work" for me (I look more like a college kid than a tech professional) on my quest to meet the special person that God has prepared for me (and I for them).

All lack of an active lovelife aside, I went to my old hangout, Borders, and my new hangout... the place where the other geeks will never find me... The gym! And the gym is always good. (because of that and Taekwondo I have lost 27 lbs!)

So yes a good day and a long first post. Now its time to study the inside of my eyelids after a quick game of brain age.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

2 comments:

tokenscot said...

Oh? So who's in the 4 years younger than you club?

This is Ian, btw.

Joseph B. Payton said...

Ahh, I figured it was you. The only hint I can give you here is that she has a beautiful singing voice and was a younger friend of Esther's. If you still can't solve for who it may be, I'll PM it to you though FaysBuuch.